2012年3月13日星期二

Asian long-chun, said

Look awkward at the two foreigners, Asian long-chun, said: "That I'm sorry ah I thought you bully my companion? Sorry, did not ask about the situation on hand."
Know what, they heard the Asian Kutsuna, ignore the problem the Asia Kutsuna just that punch did not look surprised to see the Asian long-chun exclaimed: "Oh, my God, you actually speak English, and finally found an English-speaking, God, ah! thank you! "
Side of the yin, one also look not believe at the Asian long-chun, a big mouth fell open that mouth you can plug the next eggs.
"I apologize to you, I am sorry, just my impulse."
Sam sat on the ground and saw the Asian long-chun could not apologize, hastened to the waved and said: "Nothing, I have thick skin, that punch all right, hey!"
Side of William postscript: "This guy is thick-skinned way to go? Nothing."
"Oh, you come here there is anything? I help you?" Asian Kutsuna know that foreigners are not doing nothing came here, just an innocent hit people Aguri Tianjin intend to help others a favor to make up for just the fault.
Hear the words of Sam, Aguri Tianjin Kazuhiko as the one exclaimed, they did not think the front of two gringo would come to the mountain king Zebei Expression of NF guy, so to be so surprised .

没有评论:

发表评论